Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I eat Wednesday! 11/19/15

What I ate today as a very busy healthy vegan:
 
I started my day at 4:15am with a liter of water before the gym, if I eat right before I work out it makes me sick sometimes I grab a banana today the water was enough.
 
Breakfast: I got home about 6:45 and made a pumpkin pie smoothie:
-1 cup of almond mylk pumpkin spice flavor
-enough water to blend
-2 handfuls of greens
-3large bananas
-3dates
-pumpkin pie spice
I took this in the car and drank it on the way to dropping my son of at daycare and on my way to work.

I get my lunch break at 10:30, so I have a small snack , today a big container of grapes and a little trail mix.

Lunch is when I get out of work at 2:30 I had a wrap with
-half a can of black beans
-hummus
-mixed greens
-corn (I ate the rest on the side)
Once again this was in the car on the way to picking my son up from daycare.

Dinner was anther smoothie, a pb&j smoothie:
-1 cup of almond milk
-water to blend
-2bananans
-2dates
-2tablespoons of peanut butter
-about a cup of raspberries
I drank this in the car on the way to CPR training.
 
On the way home I had some dried mango to snack on, I like the flavor but it hurts my teeth so I probably wont be buying it again.
 
My breakdown looks like this:
  • calories 2,066
  • carbs 410grams  (316%)
  • protein 46grams (101%)
  • fat 46grams (72%)
 
All my nutrition marks where at or above 70% besides selenium 47% and b-12 which I supplement. It is very possible to live a healthy vegan life with limited time none of the food above took more then 5mins of prep time and everything was portable to fit in with my life.

 
-



No comments:

Post a Comment