Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I ate Wednesday 3/18/15

What I ate Wednesday 3/18/15
 
I started the day with a big bowl of oatmeal and pure maple syrup and about 15 deglet nour dates.










Meal 2/morning snack. Was 3 oranges and 2/3cupsof grapes. I didn't finish the grapes though.
 Lunch I was craving bread and I love bread! Giving into my cravings in the healthiest form possible with moderation works for me, no binging, satisfied my cravings win win! Anyway I had a grilled veggie sandwich with mustard.
 I got home from work and did insanity max 30 tabata power and abs and died a little.

 

After my workout I had my chocolate shakeology with frozen pineapple. I was a little sacred of this combo but it was delicious! A perfect post workout drink!
Dinner was baked eggplant, garlic tomato sauce and broccoli!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment