Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Fitness Bucket List!
  1. To Run 5k's.
Running has always been a challenge for me my endurance is not great and I have lacked the dedication to improve it. I would love to run various 5k's mostly because they look like a ton of fun (color run, foam feast etc.) and also because it be an accomplishment to train and complete something I dont enjoy as much as lifting.

  2. To complete Tough Mudder
Tough Mudder would be a step up from 5'ks once again testing my endurance but also taking into account strength. Completing and training Tough Mudder would be such a fitness accomplishment for me.

 3. To compete in a bikini competition
Competing in a bikini competition would be the ultimate motivation for me, I fell in love with lifting and I love the changes in my life and body. Training for bikini competition would be the true test of my dedication and love for liftng. It would give me a chance to dial in my training and nutrition 100% and would be give me a stronger drive for months after. 

 .4. To be become a certified personal trainer
People spend much of there life figuring out what to do and want a job thats more then a pay check but also a passion. Fitness has become this passion for me and being able to share this passion with other people would be a dream come true.

This is short list for now but I will never stop adding to it as a continue to complete my goals ad challenge myself everyday.










No comments:

Post a Comment