Saturday, October 11, 2014

Eating on the go and my first day of my personal training course!!

Eating on the go as a vegan

This morning I had to be in the car ready to leave at 8am all this food took me 20mins to prep all vegan, all convenient, all healthy! 

1.For breakfast in the car I had a 32 oz smoothie just about 500 calories to re-fuel :
  • 4 Bananas
  • 2 cups of greens
  • 1 cup of frozen mango 
  • and chia seeds  
2. Then I packed one box of 2 apples chopped, 5 chopped dates and a table spoon of peanut butter this is about 300 calories and some healthy protein and carbs for the midday crash. 

3. The second box is carrots and hummus super simple no prep about 100 calories. 

4. I got a 100% carrot juice from Trader Jo's, carrot juice is my current obsession.  

5. I also got a raw apple and strawberry bar from Trader Jo's not my favorite but good on the go.

6. Off course an orange because yummmy.

Today was my first day of my personal training course and it was amazing. I am taking a 6week class at a local college that concludes with  multiple choice ad practical testing and then a 30 hour internship, The class was 7 hours and went faster then any class I took in college for the first time I feel so passionate and driven about something it's wonderful. I sat there thinking this is the start of something wonderful in my life and I can not wait to see where this takes me!



No comments:

Post a Comment